Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Stuff: Bird Watching

"Feed the bids, tuppence a bag..."


If you are a movie lover like me, you would know where that line was from! If you think that I'm telling you, well I'm not! Just leave a comment and tell me where that line comes from. This one is pretty easy, if you ask me.

I remembered this line while I was waiting outside the public library last week. I was having my cup of coffee and a cheese danish when poof, a pigeon hopped over to me. Ah, I was being a meanie and I didn't give her food but she just kept hopping over to me. I thought it was sweet. It was like being in a small oasis in the middle of the desert; you know, I was smack dab in the middle of downtown L.A. where buildings surrounded the small glen beside the library.

Location: Central Library
630 W. 5th St., Los Angeles, CA 90071 - (213) 228-7000
Mon. 10-8, Tue. 10-8, Wed. 10-8, Thu. 10-8, Fri. 10-6, Sat. 10-6, Sun. 1-5


Like me? Add to Technorati Favorites