Saturday, August 9, 2008

Contests: Win $300 worth of Cash and Domains!

I love contests. I mean, doesn’t everybody? The most yummy part of a contest is winning and even though I do not win all the time, I still enjoy the “thrill of the chase” or something...

While blog hopping, I chanced upon a post that caught my eye. It was IMblogger’s post about an August contest where you can win $300 worth of cash and domains.

If you join his contest, here’s what you will win:
1st prize. 125$ cash. 2 .COM/.NET/.ORG domain names of your choice.

2nd prize.
100$ cash. 2 .COM/.NET/.ORG domain names of your choice.

3rd prize.
75$ cash. 1 .COM/.NET/.ORG domain name of your choice.
To know more about the said contest, visit August contest win 300$+ worth of cash and domains!

You’d better hurry because this contest will end on the 1st of September, 2008. Winners will then be announced on the 1st or the 2nd of September, 2008.

Don't forget to drop by IMblogger if you have questions.


Like me? Add to Technorati Favorites