Friday, August 22, 2008

Food Friday: Thai BBQ

A few weeks ago, I indulged in one of my favorite restaurants here in L.A., The Original Thai BBQ Restaurant. You might think that this restaurant would serve something different, but no, aside from their authentic Thai cuisine, they serve their version of Thai BBQ! It's basically like Pinoy BBQ but they have their original Thai BBQ sauce that definitely makes it unique. This sauce is sweet and delightfully complements the BBQ, making it one of my best Thai dishes.


This mouthwatering fare is quite affordable and can be shared by two people! Add that with my fave Phad Thai, this meal definitely soothes my desire for Pork Spare Ribs!




Location:
The Original Thai BBQ Restaurant
5324 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 962-2004
Accepts AmEx, Visa & Mastercard


Food Friday is a weekly meme by Maiylah.
Click Food Friday to see this week's participants.
Want to join? Click here.


Like me? Add to Technorati Favorites