Thursday, July 31, 2008

Films: The Half-Blood Prince


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer is out! It's been all over the blogosphere and on YouTube and is supposed to debut this Friday in the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I couldn't wait to see it as a trailer for the movie (incidentally, I am going to see The Mummy this Friday) so I hopped over to YouTube and saw it.

The trailer sent chills down my spine! I hope that they would live up to my expectations following my disappointment with the past three Harry Potter films. The teaser trailer is indeed a teaser and hints at what we would expect in the movie which will be out sometime this November. I am definitely going to save the date and see the premiere; I haven't been on a single Red Carpet Event ever and I am practically living in Hollywood. Yeah, I know I'm being melodramatic but that's just the drama queen in me talking.

Are you excited to see The Half-Blood Prince?




Image: Movieweb
Trailer: YouTube


Like me? Add to Technorati Favorites