Friday, July 11, 2008

Tags: APRILshmapril

Well, my birthday has come and gone. I didn't have a birthday party, though but I did spend it with my hubby. The downside to not having a party was not getting gifts! Well, as if I do get gifts, but hey, a girl can dream!

There's always next year! Hope you read this post, Boss (evil laugh)! Thanks to Faery Dancing for letting me divulge my selfish desires.

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Determine your birthday month and get a word that rhymes with it of you can affix to it. Caps lock your birth month (ex: MAYday! JUNE dune, APRILicious, JULYvely, AUGUST pocus, parched MARCH..). Be unique.
  2. Your birth month plus the word affixed or rhymed shall become the tag's title in your case.
  3. Get your birthday and add the digits involved. Example, if your birthday falls on the 25th of July, add 2 and 5 you get 7.
  4. Whatever is the sum, write a list of the MATERIAL gifts you wish to receive, the number of which shall correspond to the sum of your birthday. For example, applying the case above (in rule number 3), you will write seven (7) things you wish to receive.
  5. After your wish list, put your name and birthday in the Blogger Birthday Directory, with a link to your blog/s. Note: when you add your birthday, please place it in a way that the dates appear chronologically (January, February...1, 2, 3) 6. Pass this tag meme by tagging as many as you want.

My birthday will fall on April 5th (aww, this will be a short list!) next year so this means more time for you guys to save up and get me the goods.
  1. First and foremost, I need to change my 2-year old mobile! I would love a Sony Ericsson G900. Oh, my Sony Ericsson W810i is still working for me but I need a new one! It's time to upgrade and get the wifi mobile phones.
  2. Next would be a tricked up Home Theater System. Any brand, model, or whatever would do but I want to get me some!
  3. I am a total fan of Final Fantasy and they are releasing Final Fantasy XIII only on PlayStation 3! So naturally, I want one!
  4. If you have been following my blog, you would know that I have discovered my love for photography. Wishing for my very own Nikon D300 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera with Extra Lens, Flash and Filter would be lovely! I currently have a Nikon 10 MP cam so I think it's time to upgrade!
  5. Lastly, I would want my own house! Yup, you heard me!


Blogger's Birthday Directory
January 15 - Bonefina | Jan 28 - Winklekat | February 11 - Dette | February 18 - Nancy| February 20 - Caryl| February 23 - Jammy | March 7 - Mari | March 28 - JajaApril 5 - Zriz | April 13 - Tere | May 3 - Vannie | May 8 - Joanjoyce | May 27 - Zang Caesar | August 27 - Francine , La Place de Cherie, Cherie | September 1 - Lynn | October 2 - Hailey | September 2 - Chikai | September 30 - Mckhoii | October 12- Naomi | November 23 - Faery Dancing | December 18 - Joshuaongys | December 19 - Alpha |

Tag! You're IT! Lurchie, Zheon, Ruby, Maiylah, Mommy Elvz, & Aeirin


Like me? Add to Technorati Favorites