Monday, August 25, 2008

Games: Heroes of Might and Magic

I am definitely a game buff. I may not be as proficient as the others but I enjoy playing games. I think it was about 6 years ago that I tried playing Heroes of Might and Magic IV. I remember this game because I could see the similarities of this game and The Lord of the Rings. In fact, I remember reading somewhere that this game was loosely based on LOTR.

Heroes of Might and Magic is a strategy game where you can choose your race and amass armies and fight, conquer, and defeat other races. You can play against the computer or do multiplayer games online.

Check out these amazing screenshots



There's not much I can say only that I am itching to get the new Heroes of Might and Magic V. Aside from the traditional strategy type games, they have incorporated RPG elements and added next-generation 3D visuals.

Perhaps I might be tempted to purchase one when I have enough time on my hands!