Saturday, November 8, 2008

SkyWatch Friday: Fly My Little Pretties! Fly! Fly!

Birds 4
Fly my little pretties! Fly! Fly!
-Wicked Witch of the West, The Wizard of Oz

So said the Wicked Witch of the West and off the birds flew as if posing for a spectacular shot! I went on a little trip yesterday with my friend Geraldine and explored the Santa Monica Pier. It was one of those days where both of us had nothing else to do and so we decided to go on this trip.

Carousel

Our first stop was to check out the Carousel. Aw, we didn't get on it though. I know, I would feel faint if I get on one. I guess I've already passed the stage were I enjoy going around in circles!

Ferris Wheel

Like two little girls (and we still are!), we went on the Ferris Wheel! Hahaha for $3 a pop, the ride was worth it! We explored the area a little bit, had a bite to eat and by sunset, went down the boardwalk and stepped into the beach.

Birds 2

Sunset

I absolutely loved the sunset! It was an early sunset, though but it was perfect for us because we still had to take the bus home.






Location
Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica, California