Wednesday, December 24, 2008

If You Want Time

This year marks my second year to be away from home for Christmas. I know I’ve been yakking about this topic since the start of December but I just can’t break free from my melancholy. In a few hours, a part of my family and my hubby will be having their Noche Buena (Christmas Dinner). It will be a night spent with my hubby’s family – his parents, his sister’s family, and perhaps my aunt’s family, as well. I know it would be just like last year…

What I remember most is the part where I shop for gifts for my family. Oh, I don’t get them much but I try to get them something that they would wear or use. Of course, that goes without saying that I would also want to spoil myself for the holidays. But I do keep my spending at a minimum which is not as bad as what others are doing hehehehe.

It’s just so unfortunate I couldn’t find a holiday gift guide on the Internet that year. I just didn’t browse the net that much because I know that in Dumaguete, we cannot possibly order online and have them delivered because it would cost a fortune! Anyway, my secret wish for the holidays is this lovely TAG Heuer Aquaracer Ladies' Watch with Pink Mother-of-Pearl Dial and Diamond Bezel. Swoon! For more gift ideas visit thewatchery.com.