Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

I know I promised not to shop for Christmas presents this year because I really have no one to give gifts to. However, I still can't deny the fact that I can never resist checking out online goodies! Online goodies for me, of course! I do have my own Christmas wish list for myself but I doubt that getting ahold of them all is possible. But, it doesn't hurt to hope, right?

For the most part of the year, I have always wanted to have my very own PlayStation 3 console. This is in preparation for Final Fantasy XIII which will only be released for PS 3. Not to mention that I already gave away my PS 2 console to my cousin back in the Philippines.

Now that I have started to love photography, I am hankering for a Nikon D90. I know it's a bit steep for a beginner but I can still add that to my list, can't I? Lenses would go well the camera, too hekhekhekhek...

Next would be a Mac. I really have no idea what to get and how to operate one but still, I love exploring new things. There have been a lot of positive reviews with the Mac as compared to a PC but I'm willing to try out the Mac first before I can take a side.

I would also love to get the collectors edition of Twilight and get the Twilight Saga boxed set. With those in mind, I also would want to get the $100 limited edition Tales of Beedle the Bard. This is also quite pricey but...

Lastly, I wish for a round trip ticket to the Philippines! Donors, anyone?